Dealing with College Stress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post-College Stress

Go down

Post-College Stress Empty Post-College Stress

Post by yourgirlkristin Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:23 am

I have to leave Chico in a few short weeks and to be honest I'm totally freaking out about it. This place has been my perfect home for the last four years; how am I supposed to give something up like that? I hate change, I really do. This is why it makes it hard for me to be excited about my future. Mostly because I have no idea what I'm doing after I walk that stage. My classmates already have jobs and housing lined up. I always wonder if I'm late to the game, in denial, just waiting for what right for me, or maybe even a combination of all three. I want to make the most of my final days here, but I feel like there is a cloud looming over me (that cloud being my impending future). I strongly believe that everything and anything happens for a reason. I just hope that I can find that reason out sooner rather than later. Either way, there is no turning back. I'm going to graduate and whatever happens after that is out of my control. I'll be stressing about my life until the day I die, so I might as well make the most of it. Smile

yourgirlkristin

Back to top Go down